Powered by Blogger.
RSS

MAC Pink Cult Blush - Review

MAC Pink Cult blush is a beautiful dirty tone pink.  This product was part of the Jeanius collection, which released in March 2011.  I only own a few blushes from MAC but something about this product made me purchase it online without even swatching it in person. 


I can definitely say that I was not disappointed when I finally was able to try it out for myself...











Pink Cult is a matte finish, which allows it to work well as a contour color.  Being very pale, bronzers can easily look unnatural on my skin.  However, this dirty tone pink adds a natural contour to my face and is perfect to wear to work.  Be careful though when applying this blush since it is much more pigmented than it appears in the pan.  


I have photographed and swatched Pink Cult next to a more well known MAC blush to give a better understanding of the color and pigmentation of this limited edition shade.


MAC Well Dressed (left) - MAC Pink Cult (right)

MAC Well Dressed (left) - MAC Pink Cult (right)

MAC Well Dressed (left) - MAC Pink Cult (right)



Although this blush is limited edition some local MAC stores may still have it in stock. Also, don't forget that many limited edition MAC products end up at CCOs (cosmetic company outlets) at a reduced price!


Full Size: .21 oz (6 g)
MAC Price:  $19.50




Thanks for reading!




the beauty architect.
xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment