Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Target Beauty Bag

About a month ago Target was advertising on their site a free beauty bag filled with samples.  Unfortunately, they are now sold out but I thought I would share the contents of my beauty bag so you could get a general idea of what they contain for the next time Target releases one.  From what I have read on other blogs it seems that there were slight variations of the samples that were in these beauty bags, but for the most part everyone received similar products.  My box arrived a little mangled and looked as if someone had been throwing it around, but hey it was free and the products inside were all intact!  




Lets begin with the adorable bag that the samples came in:






This cute travel friendly cosmetic bag is part of the Sonia Kashuk Geometric & Blue Cosmetic Bag Collection. This collection is currently available at Target stores and ranges in price from $5.99 (the bag shown here) to $39.99 (large travel duffel). My Target has these bags placed under the rest of the Sonia Kashuk products in the cosmetic section of the store. I really enjoy this bag and find that it is soft to the touch and very easy to open and close.  








Samples




1. Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in HOT PINK




I was excited to see that they chose a bold color to give as a sample.  I tend to gravitate towards the more subtle/neutral colors and loved that I received a color I would never have bought without trying out first.  


Target Price: $6.49


2.  Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner




It is always nice when a more expensive brand has samples to try.  Everyone is different, but I honestly would never go into target and decide to purchase an expensive shampoo and conditioner without knowing anything about the actual product, especially when they have an entire aisle of inexpensive hair care lines available.  


Sample Size:  .3 fl oz (9ml)
Full Size:  8 fl oz (236 ml)
Target Price: $21.00 each


3.  Pantene Color Preserve Shine Shampoo 




Speaking of more inexpensive hair products, Target included a fairly decent size Pantene shampoo.  I believe this is the average travel size that you would be able to find in the aisle of travel products at Target.  I have not used this yet, but I really enjoy the smell of the shampoo itself.  I believe that this was one of the samples that was slightly different in each beauty bag.  There was probably a short survey that we were required to fill out (I honestly do not remember), which would explain why I received a color treated shampoo and others received shampoo samples catered towards fine hair, medium/thick hair, or curly hair.  


Sample Size:  1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Full Size:  25.4 fl oz (750 ml)
Target Price: $5.84


4.  Nivea Express Hydration Daily Lotion in Sea Minerals, Lotus Flower Scent




I personally really enjoy this lotion.  I know some people have said that they were not a fan of the lotus flower scent, so I would suggest smelling it in the store before buying it. The lotion itself absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and I could definitely see myself purchasing this in full size in the future.  I believe that some sample bags contained the Nivea Happy Sensations Lotion instead of the one pictured above.  


Sample Size: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Full Size:  13.5 fl oz (400 ml)
Target Price:  $5.97


5.  Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm






I have not had the chance to try this lip balm yet simply because I tend to hoard lip balms and have several im trying to finish first.  However, out of all the samples I received this is probably the one im most excited to try.  I have been wanting to test out the new Neutrogena Naturals line but just haven't had the chance to purchase any of the products yet.  So I was pleasantly surprised to see that a full size lip balm from this line was included in the beauty bag. 


Full Size:  .15 oz (4 g)
Target Price:  $2.99


Extra:  




As an extra bonus, Target included a mini booklet of coupons for the above products, as well as for a variety of cosmetic, skincare, and haircare brands that are sold throughout the store!




Thanks for reading!




the beauty architect.
xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment