Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Too Faced Eye shadow Duo - Shamrock Chic

One of my favorite eye shadows is the Too Faced Duo in Lovey Dovey.  Since I enjoyed this duo so much I figured I would go ahead and purchase another one to see if the whole line was just as impressive.  Back in November, Hautelook had a selection of Too Faced on sale for the first time and I could not pass up getting a few things for such a discounted price.  If you are unfamiliar with Hautelook, it is a website that has different brands available each day at prices much lower than what the products would sell for elsewhere.  The only downside to the site is the shipping times, which in my experience can take several weeks just to receive a tracking number.  





















This duo includes a metallic mint green shade and a dark brown with some shimmer. 
The colors swatch beautifully, however I am not overly impressed with how the mint green shade shows up on my eyes.  While the color is still noticeable, it just does not look as vibrant as it does when swatched on the hand.  Nevertheless, this duo would work nicely as a toned down daytime look.  The Shamrock Chic duo blends just as easily as my first duo, Lovey Dovey, and the texture to these shadows are very smooth.  























I do not think this duo is worth the full $17, but I would definitely keep an eye out for the Too Faced brand to come back to Hautelook.  Sephora use to sell the whole line of these duos but currently there are only four listed and they are all sold out. This leads me to believe that Sephora is getting rid of this product so I would suggest looking at the Too Faced website for the full range offered.  





Full Size: .08 oz (2.5 g)
Full Size Price: $17.00






Thanks for reading!



thebeautyarchitect.
xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment