Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Concealer

The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer is a fairly noticeable product based on its unique packaging.  I had previously passed on this product in stores because of the age rewind claims that I had no use for.  However, after trying out this concealer I can say that there are several reasons to try this product besides for its anti-aging properties.





This is by far the thinnest concealer that I own, yet it covers my dark circles better than some thicker formulations out on the market.  To apply this concealer, simply twist the top portion of the product and the concealer will be pushed up through the sponge.  I simply swipe it on my face where concealer is needed and then I use my finger to blend it out.  


If you enjoy the sponge top to this concealer, there is also a foundation on the market with a bigger version of this applicator.  I have not had the change to try it out, but it is part of the Age Rewind product line by Maybelline. 


Age Rewind Concealer - Fair


The swatch is very hard to see since the concealer in fair basically matches my skin tone.  The only downside to this product is the limited shade range that it is available in.  This concealer is available in skintone shades (Fair, Light, Medium, and Honey), Neutralizer (yellow based), and Brightener (pink based).  Light to medium skin tones should have no problem finding a shade, however darker skin tones will probably be unable to use this product.  If you are not interested in the skin tone shades, the Neutralizer is a yellow based product marketed for those with severe dark circles and the Brightener is a pink based product that can be used to highlight the face.  


Full Size: 0.2 fl oz
Full Size Price: $8.00 (prices will vary) 





Thanks for reading!



thebeautyarchitect.
xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment